What is Android App Development?
Android is a successful computing platform that is based on the Linux operating system. Android application development platform refers to an app that can be accessed by Android devices. As we all know that the Android platform covers the utmost market of the mobile industry so this is the reason to have a mobile app on Android.
To build amazing and appealing Android apps, it is good to hire Android app developers. They have a professional team that helps in making your app worth using and attractive. These developers can make your app process easier, quicker, offering lots of pre-made interesting functions and highlights. They provide the best Android app development services that heighten your business and make it a big success.
Also Find a List of: Best Mobile App Development Companies in Toronto
How Much does it Cost for Android Application Development?
The cost of Android app development varies from $30,000-$170,000. However, it is based on many factors that affect the development of your app. Some of them are:
- App’s complexity indicates how complex you want to add to your app.
- App’s features imply what features you want to add to your Android app development.
- App developer’s location suggests what is the location of your developer’s team as the cost may vary according to the location also.
- Required tools and techniques that your mobile app development demands.
Also, you have a requirement to pay for other elements, from purchasing equipment and software licenses like:
- Social media integration: $500–$1,500
- Infrastructure + database: $1,000–$5,000
- In-app purchasing: $1,000-$4,000
- Share capabilities: $500-$1,500
So, you see there are so many factors you keep in mind while estimating the total budget of your Android application development. Always remember the good and awarded Android app development companies will suggest to you the best and required things for your app that also fits in your budget as well, so it is good to consult with them.
Read More: iOS vs. Android: Which is Better for Mobile App Development?
How To Hire Android App Developers?
- First, know your app requirements to let the developers know about your project
- Check the company’s past experience to know the skills, capabilities, and experiences of the respective Android app development agency.
- Know their working strategy so that you get an idea about how they work on your project.
- Consider their communication skills so that you can ask them about the different business models they follow so that you can choose the most preferable one.
- Consider the expertise of their developers. Ask them to let you know the developer’s skills and experiences and how they work on projects before hiring them as your Android app development agency.
- Knowing the post-launch services they give to maintain the app’s presence in the market it is necessary to maintain the app and update it according to the latest trends.
Also Know: Flutter Vs React Native: Choose the Right One for Your Project
FAQs Related to Android Application Development
#1. How much does it cost to develop an app?
The cost of mobile app development depends on various factors so there is no exact price mentioned for app development. Once all the app’s requirements are cleared, you can estimate the total amount. The approximate price lies between $30,000-$170,000.
#2. How long does it take to make an app?
Again, it depends on app requirements. The more features and complexities you want to add to your app, the more time and cost it demands.
#3. How can I find an app developer?
You can find the best iOS and Android app development agency on the listing sites like AllAboutApps. You can get the best companies here so that you can pick the best one among the top ones.
#4. How can my app generate revenue?
There are so many revenue generation models present. You have to choose the one among them according to your requirements. Some popular revenue generation models are:
- In-app purchases
- Paid apps