WordPress is one of the most popular content management systems worldwide. If we talk about the professionals, then the majority of individuals are choosing this particular CMS only. WordPress drag and drop features are making it more popular and easy to use. It offers multiple page builders with lots of features for accessing things easily and quickly.
The use of a page builder can help you design all pages of the website as you want. In addition, you can add a specific style statement to your pages for impressing the visitors with the very first impression. While working on all these things, you should not forget the importance of a user-friendly interface.
You can easily use the page builders on WordPress with any theme for editing and other essential purposes. You have to access the plugin section of WordPress and install the plugin of the page builder you want to use for adding it. It can help you in styling the complete website development layouts easily and work in several ways.
Top Suggestions For WordPress Website Builder
When you search for a page builder in the WordPress plugin section, you can get many options. Unfortunately, all these options cannot be considered as the best ones. Here, you can get details about some major ones that can assist you in choosing the suitable WordPress website builder for your website.
Elementor is a highly advanced WordPress website page builder. The most important thing is, it is an open-source page builder and accessible for the user. It is available with lots of features. You are having two options while availing of its services, free and paid.
If you are willing to use some advanced features to make your website more accessible, you have to go with the paid version, Elementor pro. Here, you are liable for paying an amount of $49 for an entire year.
- To build an impressive page, you have options of more than 300 element blocks.
- It has an inbuilt maintenance mode by which it starts displaying under construction or coming soon on the screen automatically.
- The users can easily create a mobile-friendly website with the help of Elementor.
- It already has an extensive library of pre-designed templates to find more than 100 designs for landing pages.
For Elementor Pro Users
- Footer and header customization options available.
- With WooCommerce, you can use it for building an eCommerce website.
- It contains more than 50 premium widgets.
- You can add custom fonts as per your requirements.
- Best WordPress drag and drop frontend page builder.
- The free version has lots of useful features.
- Reasonable pricing of the paid version.
- An extensive collection of pre-designed templates and content modules.
- As compared to the Divi Builder, its template system is not too good.
- Some other page builders are easy to use.
#2. Divi Builder
When it comes to checking out some popular WordPress page builders, you cannot ignore the option of Divi Builder. With this particular builder, you can easily customize multiple things such as fonts, spacing, colors, and sizes. In addition, you can easily create fully customized page layouts.
- For boosting the user’s speed, it provides over 20 pre-designed templates.
- You can create layouts for the future and save them with ease.
- You are capable of importing and exporting the layouts without any issue.
- It provides around 46 content elements.
- To make your website more impressive, you can use CSS code.
- You can customize anything.
- The use of pre-designed templates can help you in customizing the website quickly.
- With premium services of Elegant Themes, you can get access to some quality products.
- No free version.
#3. Beaver Builder
If you are looking for a user-friendly, simple, and easy-to-use WordPress website builder, then you can pick Beaver Builder. You can use this particular page builder with almost all WordPress themes. It is fully responsive. The users can access the services by dragging and dropping the content elements quickly. It would help if you did not worry about the coding skills for all these things because here you don’t need that.
- By using the tool, you can consider real-time page customization.
- For making the task of landing page designs, you have the option of over 30 pre-designed templates.
- Availability of multiple content modules.
- Test and check all features with a live demo.
- Easy to use.
- High loading speed.
- Various styling options and configuration settings available.
- An extensive collection of pre-designed templates.
- The free version has lots of limitations.
- An expensive WordPress page builder.
#4. Thrive Architect
If you want to create a website by focusing on conversions, Thrive Architect appears as the best WordPress drag and drop website builder. There are multiple elements available like countdown timers, testimonial boxes, call-to-action-buttons, and lead generation forms.
- It has more than 325 pre-designed templates of landing pages.
- Different types of customization buttons.
- In-built user access manager.
- An excellent option for business websites.
- High-quality and impressive landing page designs.
- Easy to understand.
- Faster services.
- Don’t have various features.
#5. Themify Builder
Are you searching for a free WordPress page builder with drag and drop features, then you can try Themify Builder at once. Using this particular builder, you can quickly work on the website’s editings and backend interfaces. It is available for both free and paid versions.
- More than 25 premium addons.
- The users can copy modules easily from one page to another.
- Undo and redo features available in page editing tool bucket.
- Open over 40 pre-designed layouts.
- One of the top-most WordPress website builder for free.
- Editor for both backend and frontend.
- Reasonable pricing of premium versions.
- Not perfect as other WordPress page builders.
- Sometimes lack in the user-friendly interface.
#6. Visual Composer
If you are searching for a WordPress page builder that is perfect for both experienced and beginners, then Visual Composer can be considered. All types of users can easily avail themselves of their services without any problems. Using this particular builder, you can create a stylish, creative, and unique background.
- Helpful with almost all WordPress themes.
- Post customization.
- You can add a fully customized sidebar, header, and footer to the website.
- Support all Google fonts.
- Grid layouts are available with flexible rows and columns.
- Easy to use frontend editor.
- An extensive collection of content templates and modules.
- A wide variety of features available in the free version.
- Premium version is tagged with a reasonable price.
- Expensive option if you want to use it on multiple websites.
- Lacking advanced features.
#7. Page Builder By Siteorigin
Page Builder by Site Origin has lots of useful features. It is available in the list of WordPress drag and drops page builders with over 1 million active installations. However, the most important and impressive fact about this particular page builder is its free version. By using the page builder, you can easily create responsive pages.
- It has several WordPress widgets for adding impressive elements to the website’s layout.
- Undo and redo parts for effective changes.
- Efficiently work with multiple WordPress themes.
- More than 30 free content modules.
- 26 pre-designed templates.
- Simpler user interface.
- Compatible with WordPress block editor.
- Easy to use.
- Several features available in the free version.
- Lacking advanced features.
- Out-dated as compared to other website page builders.
Also Know: How to Secure a Website?
How to Choose the Best Drag And Drop WordPress Website Page Builder?
If you are facing issues and not able to choose a suitable option, you have to take care of lots of things like-
While choosing the best page builder, you have to check out the responsiveness. A responsive page builder can help you in creating mobile-friendly pages.
For online success, everyone tries to hold a top-notch position in the Google search results. It can be possible only with the help of an SEO-friendly website which further can be designed by top rated web design companies in India. You have to figure out; the page builder helps create SEO-friendly website pages or not.
In the case of WordPress website builders, compatibility plays a significant role. You have to focus on lots of things while choosing a good page builder. The selected one should be compatible with all types of WordPress themes by which you can customize your website as per the requirements and designing plans.
Read More: 6 Major Logo Design Mistakes to Avoid Anyway
You have to check out the types of features available in the page builder. It would be best to differentiate the page builders on the availability of parts in free and paid versions.
These factors can help you in comparing different WordPress page builders easily.
Based on all these details, you can get introduced to multiple WordPress drag and drop page builders. In the WordPress plugin library, you can easily find numerous other options as well. It would be best to try to choose a suitable one that can be used easily and fulfill all types of requirements. In case you have any doubts, then you can discuss details with the WordPress development professionals.